DON'T BE THE LAST MICROBLADING ARTIST TO OFFER NANO BROWS TO YOUR CLIENTS!
NANO BROWS WILL BECOME MORE REQUESTED THAN MICROBLADING AND OMBRÉ BROWS WITHIN THE NEXT THREE YEARS. I WANT TO SHOW YOU HOW TO LEVEL UP YOUR BROW SKILLS TO STAY COMPETING.
Watch this FREE Video to learn why Nano Brows will soon take over the brow industry.
80% of Your Clients are Actually Looking for a Permanent Solution to their Brow Hair Loss Not a "Semi-permanent" Solution
The Current Permanent Solutions are:
2.Combo brows (Strokes in front, shade in the back)
HERE IS THE TRUTH THAT NO ONE TALKS ABOUT:
(Because it's easier not to)
The soaring popularity that microblading captured because of its natural look shed light on these less appealing solutions.
These solutions might sell to young people into trends but thats a very small percentage of the market.
The professional woman in the corporate world (my favorite clients) STILL prefers a natural low-maintenance solution.
The only reason any client would choose the less aesthetic look of shaded brows is simply because they are permanent and do not damage the skin as badly as microblading like I mentioned in the video.
THE NANO BROW METHOD ALLOWS YOU TO CREATE AN EVEN BETTER MORE NATURAL LOOK THAN MICROBLADED BROWS AND WITH A PERMANENT METHOD THAT DOES NOT COMPROMISE THE SKIN.
"How Come Nano Brows Did Not Saturate the Market Yet?"
Here are a few reasons:
1. Nano Brows are much HARDER to perform beautifully, most artists did not reach the level of making their nano strokes undetectable like they could with a micro-blade. The shape of the microblade practically creates the strokes for you, with the nano needle you have to have LASER FOCUS to create beautiful lines. A lot of people give up on Nano brows because they are very hard to do. This service will set the true artists from the rest and it is for the clients advantage and the industries advantage. (And obviously the most advantage will be to the artists who perfected nano brows)
2. You can't just teach anyone "with no prior brow experience needed" how to pick up a nano needle and create a flawless brow. All the years of practicing microblading will come into play as you learn my nano brow methods.
3. Most Artists are lazy and would rather make money dragging the needle back and forth to shade the brows rather than create a seamless pattern that takes more time and effort BUT is do-able if you know what to do! I WILL TEACH YOU HOW ONCE YOU SIGN UP I PROMISE, BUT I WILL NOT PRACTICE FOR YOU. YOU WILL NEED TO PUT IN THE WORK TO LEARNING THIS TECHNIQUE
4. Sadly but truthfully...Picking a microblade is just much easier and cheaper than picking up a german made tattoo machine and operating it correctly. Most artists are using and selling china manufactured cheap hand held tattoo machines but that will not cut it to create high quality nano brows and I will not be teaching you that, don't worry!
5. Most artists do not market correctly and are just riding the waves of the most popular trends instead of providing the most effective, natural and beautiful methods to their clients. That is not how we grow as humans though, growth always happens with innovation and effort in any aspect of life and nano brows is the new and improved microblading.
5 REASONS MICROBLADING IS GOING TO GET DOMINATED BY NANO BROWS IN THE COMING YEARS
1) Microblades are not tattoo machines, cutting the skin creates too much damage. Imagine giving someone a body tattoo with a microblade, it simply would not last long or heal as crisp. (I'm a tattoo artist as well so trust me on that one and don't try it) The tattoo would eventually cause scar tissue in the long run and require so many touch-ups to the point the original style would all merge into one and become a solid shade as you've all seen. Many artists refuse to touch-up the skin after the skin has built too much scar tissue, which is a real concern for clients.
2) Microblading is BEAUTIFUL and when done right lasts on most people for many years, or for how ever long a semi-permanent solution can hold up but the nano needle can create that same look but more efficiently and on skin types that microblading simply does not hold on to.
3) When creating Nano Brows there are no limits, you can shade to create depth, and you don't have to worry about the skin getting damaged. IT ALSO HURTS WAY LESS AND THERE IS NO NEED FOR NUMBING TIME.
4) NANO BROWS DO NOT SHRINK LIKE MICROBLADING DOES.
5) You can always start your clients off with a semi-permanent solution so they can try out a new look and then switch them to something that should last much longer if you wish. Many artists right now do not offer nano brows which means you will recruit all their clients who need something that lasts longer without the shrinking and the fading that all microblading clients experience.
IF YOU'VE BEEN IN THE BROW INDUSTRY FOR YEARS LIKE ME THEN YOU KNOW THIS FOR FACT: THE EYEBROW INDUSTRY GROWS AND CATCHES ON QUICKLY!!
That Being said, IF YOU'RE NOT OFFERING NANO BROWS IN 2021 IT WILL BE HARDER TO OFFER THEM IN 2022 AFTER EVERYONE ELSE IN YOUR AREA STARTED.
DAYS UNTIL OFFER EXPIRES (Unless we reach capacity)
Please Remember: This Is an Advanced Class!
( Check out my other classes for beginners if you need a class with a free kit and you need to start from scratch)
"WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS CLASS?"
1) First thing we will be covering in the class is patterns since that is the number one mistake I see all artists doing when it comes to doing nano brows. IF THE BROW PATTERN IS NOT CORRECT FOR THE CLIENT, THE BROWS WILL NOT LOOK NATURAL.
2) Machines! I will show you how to never get ripped off buying a bad machine or a cheap machine that will make your life so much harder than it has to be. I do not provide you a free machine BUT that's a good thing because 99% of the trainers that do will give a cheap china made "branded" machine and thats not what I want you to use. I'll show you what real tattoo artists use to create amazing thin long lasting lines.
3) We will cover:
Needle sizes, the difference between shaders and liners.
Depth and steadiness of the needle, drawing lines is much harder than scratching them in.
Pigments, correctors, scar tissue
4) Maintenance, healing, touchups of nano brows along with brief skin anatomy so you can explain to your clients the difference clearly.
5) Recorded Client Demonstrations of Shay Performing Natural looking Nano Brows on different skin types.
6) Sanitation, set up, product suppliers.
7) Assignment practice submissions, tailored constructive feedback, and A lifetime of support and help from Shay via E-mails or DMs to answer any questions you might have in the future
8) Certificate of completion in Nano Brow Training!!!